When we return to ‘normal’ what will it look like?
- Will we wear a mask and then remember we no longer need it? Will we toss it in the air like seniors tossing their hats in the air at graduation?
- Will the anti-vaxxers prolong this epidemic because they don’t want the new vaccine (assuming there is a safe one that works)?
- How long will it take us to lose our COVID-19?
- Will you have cast what is probably one of the most important votes in our lifetime? Did you vote in person or by mail?
- Are principals or platforms more important to you?
- When you can do or go anywhere you want, what will you do? Where will you go?
- What do you miss the most from your old (pre-COVID) life? What do you want to do differently?
- Are there any COVID lessons you will retain for your new normal?