Where are places you can practices random acts of kindness?
- Standing in line
- Sitting in traffic
- Riding public transportation
- Walking around the neighborhood
- Look for anyplace that provides an opportunity
How can you practice random acts of kindness?
- When you talk to someone, actually listen to them
- Smile and make them wonder what you are up to
- Let someone cut in front of you
- Offer to help carry a heavy package
- Give up your seat so someone who is tired, older, or has a disability
- Allow someone to do something for you
- Read a new blogger’s post and take the time to read and leave a meaningful comment, not just like it and move on.
- Pay attention to opportunities sprinkled throughout the day–you can be kind to animals also