Do you think Pink and look at life through Rose’ colored glasse?
National Rosé Day is an annual holiday that falls on the second Saturday in June every year. The holiday lines up almost exactly with the beginning of summer, thus National Rosé Day gives you a good excuse to get out of the house and enjoy the warm, sunny weather. For 2021, National Rosé Day will take place on June 12.
- oldest known type of wine, dating back to 600 BC
- colors vary, lighter than red wine and darker than white wine
- pink color comes from the amount of time the skins spend in contact with the juice
- wines can be semi-sparkling or sparkling
- differing intensity levels of sweetness and dryness
Looking at life through rose' colored glasses bestows joy and peace as the rose passes your lips and slips down your throat releasing laughter and a quip worthy quote Today's forecast: sunny with a chance of wine.