Will you food binge or movie/television binge?
If you food binge, you can also celebrate these days
- German Butterbrot Day (the well-loved German meal staple of buttered bread.
- National Quesadilla Day (tortilla that is basically filled with cheese, and sometimes cooked sausage, pork, or beef, with toppings like fresh tomatoes, herbs, sour cream, guacamole, herbs, or chilies, and then cooked on a heated cooking surface. Traditionally, a corn tortilla is used in preparing quesadilla, but it can also be made with a flour tortilla.)
- National Roadkill Day (find out what the critter du jour will be)
- National Lobster Day
- National Cooking Day (you decide what to have)
If you movie or video binge, these might be topics if you don’t already have something in mind:
- National Daughters Day
- Bathukamma Day (Bathukamma is a day that honors the gods for the blessings they have bestowed upon us.
- Death of the Prophet (Muhammed–which just happens to be the most popular male name)
- Gold Star Mother’s and Family Day (you don’t want to get this award but remember those families who have gotten a gold star)
- National Comic Book Day
- National John Day (so watch something starring an actor named John)
- One-Hit Wonder (so watch a music video of One Hit Wonders) (Top 100 Most Popular One Hit Wonders of All Time