From a multi forwarded email so I don’t know its origins.
1. This map shows the world divided into 7 sections (each with distinct color) — each section containing 1 billion people.
2. This map shows ( in white) where 98 percent of Australia ‘s entire population lives.
3. It may not come as a surprise , but more people live inside the circle than outside it.
4. This map shows what is on the other side of the world from where you’re standing. For the most part , it’s water.
5. Apparently you can’t get Big Macs everywhere. This map shows ( in red ) the countries that have McDonalds.
6. This map shows the countries ( in blue ) where people drive on the left side of the road.
7. This map shows countries ( in white ) that England has never invaded There are only 22 (in the whole world)!
9. This map shows the countries that have “ heavily restricted access” to the Internet in 2013.
1 0. This map shows ( in red ) countries that were all Communist at one point in time.
11. This map shows ( in red ) the countries that don’t use the metric system.
12. This map shows ( in blue ) places where Google street view is available.
13. This map shows ( in green ) all the landlocked countries of the world.
14. And this is what the world would look like — if all the countries with coastlines sank.
15. This is a map of the all the rivers in the United States.
16. And these are all the rivers that feed into the Mississippi River
17.This is a map of the highest paid public employees in the US. ( It is q uite telling as to wh ere our ‘priorities’ lie .)
18. This map shows how much space the United States would occupy on the moon.